Wednesday, February 29, 2012

121. I'm forgetful

I'm a very bad blogger. Being in Europe has swept me away and made me forget about things like wearing stylish outfits and taking too many pictures of myself and my clothes. All I think about is traveling and where I'm going to go next. It's almost as if I have a life. So what could this forgetfulness lead to?

Oh yes, of course, I've been blogging for a full year! My Day 23 update on Harlow, done on January 29/12, should have been bigger and better and well, more of everything really, because it marked exactly one year since I started my blog! Big deal for me people, I tend to give up on things. It's only about 2 months since I told anyone and I still haven't broadcast it to the world. Not the blogging world, but real life and the people I know and interact with. I tried writing this post earlier in the month, to have it closer to the 1 year date, but since this is a leap-year after all why not Feb 29?

In honour of the anniversary, I've picked out a few of my favourite posts and some of my favourite outfits I've worn in the past year. It's not completely comprehensive, but these are a few that stand out. 

My First post was a recipe, since I didn't want to take pictures of myself yet and I knew that was a good way to start :) Though they're messy and take far too long, these cookies were and still are one of my favourites. I wish I could bake over here!


I would have posted my first outfit post here, but the image is mysteriously not there and I don't think I have it saved anywhere. Odd, how Blogger does that. Here's the first post where I actually really liked my outfit.


Here's a link to my first non-cropped post! This was my first attempt at outfit self photography. I hadn't mastered the outfit photo thing yet so it's not the best. But my hair, it's so long and pretty. Severe missing-my-long-hair syndrome happening, did I mention that part?


That's all the meaningful ones I found, I think. Here's a few more of my favourites, hope you all agree with them! And on this momentous occasion, I really just want to say thank you to the people who have read my ramblings for the past year! It really means alot knowing that even though I've changed what I do and how I do it for now, I still have followers who drop by and say hi. I'll be back to regularly scheduled outfit programming when I return in the summer, but for now European travel blog it is.



 


Kind of surprised I have this many I like to be honest. I even cut a few out! Oh what blogging will do for your wardrobe...

Thanks for a wonderful year everyone! 

Til next time! 

No comments: