How it Works:
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers.
1. Each person much post 11 things about themselves2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you and also create 11 more questions for the blogs you nominate.
3. Choose people and link them to your post
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Therefore, here's my answers!
Eleven Facts about Me:- I am a hardcore yoga lover. I've thought about doing a retreat or going to India to learn the practice better.
- My goals for learning in the near future, apart from school, are specific and big: learn how to ride a motorcycle, play guitar, read music, and speak French. It's going to be an interesting year.
- I haven't applied for any jobs yet after graduation because of my fear of rejection. I'm working on getting past that but I still have 6 months left to school.
- Being in my last year of university is the most surreal thing.
- I don't know how to date anymore and it's annoying. I don't think I've ever actually dated.
- I want to move away from NL when I finish school, but the idea of emptying this house both scares me and depresses me.
- I went from hating country, to kind of liking some songs, to liking a lot of the music, to full on addict. I've bought several CDs and have a substantial country section on my iPod.
- Haven't been down south (Jamaica/Cuba/etc.) and now I have two trips planned within a month of each other around the end of school
- All my friends agree I'm more fun single. An amusing fact, I think.
- If I'm out partying and don't stay out past at least 3am I think it's an early night.
- Dancing, with or without a buzz, is one of the most fun things you can do with friends.
Questions for Me:
1. What talent do you wish you had that you currently don't?
Reading music. I can distinguish notes and figure them out slowly, but I learn everything by ear. I wish I could look at a piece of music and know what it meant.
2. What's your favorite book?
The Harry Potter series, without a doubt. It's classic.
3. If you could have anyone's life for a day, whose would it be?
Any performer. I would love to have the opportunity to be on stage and perform for a living.
4. What profession would you want to have other than the one you currently have?
I don't currently have one, so there's that lol. But if I was to choose things I would love to do, I'd love to work in HR or labour relations and have what I do make a difference. In my dreams, I'd love to be a famous singer.
5. How has blogging affected your personal style?
I feel like I'm a lot more conscious of what I wear, and more likely to take risks. They start small but I'm more likely to pair things that don't necessarily match, thing that are unexpected.
6. How many friends do you have on Facebook?
Had to go check this one, I have 260. Much editing has been done and continues to be done.
7. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Breakfast. Or dinner if it involves pasta.
8. What's your zodiac sign? Do you think it accurately describes you?
Mine's a little too accurate sometimes. I'm a Taurus, the stubborn side of the bull describes me perfectly.
9. What is your biggest success to date?
Getting to go to the UK for a term and travel Europe. I learned a lot about myself and what I want in life.
10. What are you looking forward to?
Graduating! And getting a job and moving away!
11. Tell us about your best friend.
My best best friend I've had since I was about 5. We were put together because our mother's were both teachers and her older brother could babysit. We were friends on and off from 5 to 20-ish, fighting like sisters, but now we're good and I think that's gonna continue with how our relationship has shifted. Katie is the most vivacious person and upbeat person I know, even when things aren't going well in her life. She's one of those people that everyone wants to be around, because she's fun and makes things more interesting. We're insane together on good and bad days and I'd do anything for this girl!
Questions for My Nominees:
1. What do you think is better: the book or the movie?
2. First novel you remember reading?
3. Last book you read?
4. Have you ever lived anywhere than the country you live in now? Any different states/provinces?
5. Cat or dog person?
6. Who has affected you the most in the past year?
7. Are you a salty or sweet person?
8. How many/what social networks do you use regularly?
9. What was the last concert you went to?
10. Are you still friends with your first childhood friend?
11. Biggest hope for next year?
My tags for this award are:
Courtney from ICBMT
Lizzie from Place Clever Title Here
Kym from Bitty and Bunny
Taylor from It's My Cardi
Jess from Animated Cardigan
Can't wait to see what everyone says! Thanks again to Terri for this award! :)