Sunday, March 27, 2011

18. There's paint on my hand.

Today we're re-painting the bathroom. It was a lime-y green that I cannot and could not stand any longer. So now it's on it's way to being Orange Sherbet! Maybe a little pink but I don't caaaarrrreeeee.

The OOTD's for this week were a little rushed, as I was feeling crappy all week. Didn't take pictures til Thursday and yesterday. Friday was a snow day, but yesterday's outfit was a good approximation of what I would have worn. It works I suppose.



scarf, white tank - bluenotes / white tee - ON / cardigan - sisters / navy cords - gap / steve madden intyce boots

Poor wet boots. And scarf close-up.
 Yes, this definitely is my uniform. I love how the scarf looks with the cardi, it's close enough to pink to go with it but not matchy matchy. I layered a tank under the tee just to give a little more coverage, also one of my favourite things to do so I've realized.

blue cardi - gap (new!) / pink ruffled tank - j. crew / belt - dominion / jeans - guess

An almost repeat for the J. Crew tank. It haaassss to be belted to keep any semblance of shape. There's no other way, I've tried. And the jeans, oh the jeans. I love them so much. Such a good shape and fit and everything, only problem was I actually wore a hole in the knee in less than a year of wear. Not cool. 

That's it for today! Off to catch up on my blog reading while the paint dries. I was gonna go watch it, but that's probably as interesting as watching the boy play C.O.D. right now. Maybe more so. lol. 

Til next time!

No comments: