Sunday, June 24, 2012

133. Messy


 




 cardi - Pull & Bear / shirt - Disney / pants - Smart Set / Sperry Topsiders

Messy was my weekend, so I spent a lot of time being very lazy. Messy is also my hair here, but this is one of my favourite outfits I've worn recently. Office appropriate but still fun. I love Mickey too of course.

Not much to report on that front. I'm trying to find more time in the week for everything I need to do. Studying and keeping up with my course, exercising, cooking, and hopefully finding time to bake, all while working 8-5 everyday and ignoring my mounting pile of housework. Weekends are never long enough to do everything unfortunately.

Til next time!

1 comment:

Emmett Katherine said...

Sperrys, nice. So classic! There never seems to be enough time on the weekends, I agree!