Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 6: "Exploring"

So because Blogger hates me, again, it didn't publish my last post until I went and just did it. Lovely.

So "Exploring" in this case actually means getting lost lol. Wednesday was interesting day to say the least. Classes were out early for me, due to having one less class in my schedule. Three other students and I went out in search of the Harlow Town train station to get train cards, basically like a bus pass but for the train. After going the completely wrong way (which I knew we were but no one would listen) and walking for about an hour and a half, we finally found it. The picture machine was broken, so another 45 minute walk to the nearest supermarket to get that done, then back to the train station. Lots of walking. I learned that my Steve boots don't like to be walked in for nearly 3 hours. They won't be coming with me on any trips unless I'm being driven haha.

Today was our first trip into London. No pictures to share at the moment, since my camera is packed and I didn't take many anyways. I'll do those postings on Monday. It was really cool to be actually walking around London and just taking everything in. The train and tube are so good for getting around, more on that to come definitely.

Tomorrow is my first trip outside of Harlow. We're going to Copenhagen! I'm super excited but so nervous too. First time staying at a hostel so that should be interesting. So, with that segway, I'm off again. Have to pack and make sure I have everything together. Early early rise for the flight.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Til next time! 

No comments: