Tuesday, January 10, 2012

116. It almost counts.

For shame. I haven't posted an outfit since December 15th! Wow. That's the longest I've gone without posting one I think. So here's comes the overdue Christmas outfits. I wish I'd remembered to participate in today's EBEW, but today was the first day of classes so that wasn't a priority.

Black + White | Everybody, Everywear



Class jacket / Scarf - Le Chateau / Dress - Christmas gift / Leggings - Dynamite / Boots - Steve Madden

This was the Christmas day outfit. Slightly black and white though, right? Linking up just because haha. The dress is actually more like a purple-grey pattern with black and I quite love it. I have a tendency to wear gifted clothes rather quickly after receiving them. In this case, it was Christmas morning and I had no clue what to put on for Boyfriend's family dinner. This was a great choice. You can't see my hidden shameless Santa socks, obviously the best part of my outfit. I get the Christmas obsession from my Mom, who is now reading this! Hi Mommyyyy :)

And of course, we got pictures. We both look a little weird, but here's my boy. Counting the days til he visits, and currently loving MSN and Skype for their communication abilities.


Stay tuned for another post on what I've been up to! I can actually post pictures now!

Til next time!

No comments: