Friday, January 6, 2012

115. Leaving on a jet plane.

A quick message here from Montreal! I've reached my first stop-over on my Harlow journey, only about a half hour til I leave again. Super tired from flying, I haven't slept right all week with the excitement. Or eaten correctly for that matter. First flight had a middle stop to pick up/drop off more passengers, which was much more tiring than I thought. I'd apparently rather one long flight than two short ones. I'm getting my wish soon as the flight to Heathrow departs shortly.

I've got a new camera and purse and suitcase to take me on my journey, among other travel essentials, but had to leave my pretty Nikon home. Oh well. I was super worried about my suitcase, I was 4lbs over but the woman at check-in let me through without charging me. Bless her. I need nice people, I keep having mini break-downs about traveling alone. It's uncool, but I'm trying to stay as calm as possible.

I'm looking forward to all the experiences I'm going to have in the next few days even! Hope to update with pictures soon, and to any family reading this hi! I hope you don't think I'm weird for having a secret blog, and please let me know what you think!

Til next time!

No comments: