Wednesday, November 16, 2011

96. I like to call it borrowing.

First off, thank you to everyone who commented on my last post! The words of encouragement really helped even if some of you hadn't had experience in that situation. The winner did contact me later that day, and I've gotten her info to Shabby Apple for her to be sent the prize. So happy it all worked out :)






blazer - Mexx / shirt - H&M stolen from Boyfriend / necklace - gift / skinny jeans - F21 / boots - Steve Madden

This is a slightly late outfit from the end of last week. You can always tell when it's a Friday (in this case Thursday) or weekend because there's jeans. I love my jeans but they're sadly not appropriate for work. At least I haven't figured out how to disguise them...

Outfits like this remind me why I like shopping for Boyfriend so much. I buy clothes that I like that actually fit him instead of being 3 sizes too big. Then I get to steal them for comfy clothes, and in the process realize that I can make outfits that look good too! This shirt is a prime example. Bought at H&M while in Moncton, I picked it out, he didn't really take to it though I'm not sure why, and I've basically taken it over. A tie at the waist cinches in it just enough. Throw on the statement necklace/blazer for work and voila! Casual but comfy and perfect for work.

I love outfit wins like this. So good. Do you ever steal your significant other's clothes? Boyfriend-style clothing is on trend, but actual taking from boyfriends/husbands/partners is so much more fun!

Til next time!

No comments: