Monday, November 14, 2011

95. I ain't lost, just wandering.

I'm in a strange mood today. I'm not really sure why, but I think it's got something to do with the fact that at any given moment I'm liable to run to my car and drive home. To my parents house. I don't want to be in this city anymore.




cardi - Old Navy / tank - J. Crew / belt - Joe Fresh / pants - Espirit / freaking neon nails - CG Shocking Pink

So, first things first: I was just looking through these pictures, checking how the lighting looked, when I glanced at my nails. My mutant neon nails. Wtf? I knew the polish was neon but this is whole new level of alien nails. Note to self, don't be afraid of being bold! The flash picture shows the best representations of the colors I wore. Much nicer IRL. Also, a prize goes to whoever notices the creeper in my pictures. The prize being another picture of said creeper.

I had quite a lovely little weekend home. But that and another situation are putting me off today. I no longer want to be in town, I want to be back in my home with my parents for Christmas. Which unfortunately is a month and a work-term report away. And whatever else they make me do here at work haha. It's good to be busy and productive and all that, but sometimes I'd just rather have a bit of time to work on my report. Which seems to be lacking lately, as well as my creativity. I know what I'm writing about but I'm 20pgs in and getting stuck. Not a good thing when I need to get editing done soon.

And the other is something which blogging relates directly to; I was contacted for a give-away as you know, and was so super excited about it. I picked a winner from my entries, got no response. Re-picked the winner, and still haven't heard anything. I'm just kind of bummed about the whole situation now. So if you haven't looked at my results re-post, please do! I was, and still am, so happy about this. But it's getting hard to be so happy when I kind of feel like a failure. A slightly defeated attitude, but my optimism to fix this is still there!

Til next time! 

No comments: