Monday, November 7, 2011

91. What time is it where you are?

The start of another week! This Monday isn't so crappy, Boyfriend comes home tomorrow night. Exciteddddd! I'm such a sook.


 
 sweater - Tommy (gift) / tank - Bluenotes / skinny cords - Gap / scarf - gift? 

So you can see my new shelves here! I meant to document everything with photos but forgot. Oh well. I replaced a dresser with these. I have a lot of crap. I previously did not like the color on me, but I think it looks on better on me as a blonde, so that's fun to discover. The major win for this weekend was the baking. I made my second attempt at homemade from scratch cupcakes and they were awesome! A different recipe than I've seen, kind of comes together like a pound-cake but so so tasty. A giant success, so I've been told!

le cupcakes!

Let's see...recap of weekend? Saturday I was up by 8:30 getting ready for yoga, which the instructor was right in saying we would curse her for. The parents were in overnight so I got to chill with them for a while. Yesterday I tried to go shopping, found out I have to order one of Boyfriend's gifts, and got disgusted at some of the clothes in stores. Are we making our way back to 90's club wear? No one told me and I really don't want in. Though I do want the sequins. Every sequin item I saw drew me in like a magpie.

A quick and happy hello to all my new readers! I know many of you are following because of the give-away. I totally get that, and I hope that you will consider staying a follower in the coming weeks! Personally I try not to overload my reading list with blogs that I don't believe in or that don't fit with me. I understand if you choose not to stay but I'm hoping you'll give me a chance anyways :) I'm counting up entries and I'll have the results posted late this afternoon. Well, late afternoon for NL time anyways.

Stay tuned for the results!

Til next time!

No comments: