Friday, October 28, 2011

85. Something to keep you busy

I really like doing link lists. I actually always forget about them what with being kind of sporadic here. Anyways, here's a few things to look at during your weekend!

olive&a has a great post on gallery wall layouts, I'm excited to use this as inspiration for redoing my room! 

I spent too many hours looking through the posts at Such Pretty Things. I tried to pick one of my favourites but all the pastels and flowers and pretty things just made me want it all.

Still don't have pinterest (I fear for the addiction that would surely blossom), but I found this through a stumble. I'm now redoing my room to put those shelves in! Currently looking for a "before" to go with my "after" pictures, I forgot to take one pre-change.

I'm loving this Art-to-Outfit series by Megan at The Fresh Exchange. Such unexpected inspiration from beautiful artwork!

Caitlin of Reverie to Reality has me coveting cozy socks and thick woolen knits from this post. I could never see too many posts like this.

And of course, since I'll be doing some baking this weekend, Baking Bites has a great round-up of 10 Halloween baking ideas! Those Candy Corn Cookies are in my near future.

Have a great weekend!

Til next time!

No comments: