Tuesday, October 25, 2011

83. Do the creep?

Have you ever had that moment where you're taking OOTD pictures, and someone starts creeping on you? Say, when your flash decides to go off, so your roommate creepily looks out the window, assuming it's lightening, but it's actually just you being weird and taking pictures of yourself? No? Okay, me either...*shifty eyes*



 cardigan - samuel & co / dress - H&M / booties - Naturalizer 

Middle picture up there. Yep, camera deciding flash was necessary so now I look like a creeper. Lovely. In other news, I'm quickly realizing my shoe collection is in desperate need of additions. I wear these Naturalizer booties with every single dress or skirt I own. They're the perfect bootie: comfy and slightly dressy but not too much so. I wear them all the time but I fear I'm getting repetitive. I need more shoes. Black pumps, nude pumps, and some invention so I never have to shave my legs again. Big fan of black tights too, in case you didn't know.

To my several new followers, welcome! Look around, stay a while if you like! As always, thank you people for actually reading my blog. It really does mean a lot to me even if I don't mention it sometimes. I like knowing that someone else might care about what I wear, even if it's just a little :) 

Til next time!

No comments: