Wednesday, October 19, 2011

82. You are a cinema, I could watch you forever.

Oh dear Blogger. Why do you insist on making my life difficult when I'm just trying to write a post? Really? Another 15 minutes of fighting with pictures to make sure they're in the right spot. And then when I try to publish as a scheduled post, you fail on me. Never a dull day here, friends. 







cardigan - H&M / sweater - Le Chateau / skinny dress pants - Mexx / boots - Steve Madden / scarf - stolen old Drama costume!

The appearance of a few favourites. Okay, so over half my outfit consists of favourite pieces. That's okay too. This was an excellent day, it was also last week. I don't have many mornings where I'm ridiculously on time, having eaten breakfast and packed my lunch bag, and still having time to take outfit photos. Good day indeed.

I love wearing outfits like this. So comfy (you must be sick of hearing me say that) but office appropriate. This scarf has a fun story, which I'm not sure if I've told before but here's the gist; this was used as a costume for a drama production when I was in high school! It was awkward and strange, and I tried to cover myself up as much as I could (we were belly dancers, blech). I'm sad now cause the shirt I wore was another favourite but it disappeared, or was taken, but either way I haven't been able to find it. Sad, but I still have hope. 

Til next time!

No comments: