Wednesday, September 21, 2011

73. Because these things will change.

I finally got my change I was waiting for. After much trying and calling, I finally got in touch with my hairdresser. She does wonders, I swear, and therefore is so worth the wait. Here's the before, click through for the after! 

terrible picture, but so much hair!




So instead of the after picture, here's some of my new awesome clothes! Love how this hair is changing my attitude, I feel so sassy!


 Shirt - Zara / Skirt - H&M / Shoes - Spring

I really really love the hair. It's a little more blonde and just a whole lot better. I'm really liking this shirt too. I've been wanting stripes for so long and I finally found the right kind!

In sad news, Zara was a let-down for me. It was the first time for me actually shopping there, and I wanted to love so many things I tried, but I ended up only finding two tees. There were many cute items but none that proved to be practical or things that I would wear. I don't really understand how I saw so many awesome things on the website but none in store. H&M thankfully was exactly how I expected it to be; awesome. I love that place. I spent the most there of any single store, just because things are so cheap but so cute. It always seems to have decent quality for the price too, which is a win in my book!

Any opinions on the hair? Or the outfit? I know I should have taken my photos before I left for work, not after. Such is life, skirts get wrinkly when you wear them all day.

Til next time!

No comments: