Tuesday, September 13, 2011

70. EBEW: Bright pants.

Another month of EBEW! This one was also a challenge, as most fashion related things have tended to be for me lately. I was in Toronto over the weekend to see Keith Urban *swoon* so I haven't posted in a couple of days, but managed to do lots of shopping! This was one my new purchases, a bit of a stretch for me. I kept it basic for today, but I'm looking forward to mixing it up more!

Colored Pants | Everybody, Everywear


 

Jacket - Vero Moda
Tee - Dynamite
Red Pants - H&M
Flats - American Eagle

I do quite like how this turned out. The pants fit much better IRL, and when I haven't been sitting for 8 hours. I had gone to T.O. with the goal of getting bright blue pants, but found this 50% off at H&M. I couldn't pass them up. I'm quite into cropped pants lately, I just hope I can manage to translate them into fall with boots! It might work?

Can't wait to show you all my new purchases! I have so many great pieces that I'm super excited about. So much pretty. I love having things I know I couldn't find here in NL. Part of the reason why I love travelling so much. I'll post up some pictures of my trip once I get through them all!

Head on over to Everybody Everywear to see how everyone else is wearing their bright pants!

Til next time!

No comments: