Monday, September 5, 2011

67. Last day!

Wow. Last day of the 21 Day Challenge. I gotta say, I enjoyed it overall. Didn't think I'd make it through some days but I did it! So proud.

In honour of that pride, I decided to really try one of my favourite looks from the past few years. At some fashion event in 2007, Cameron Diaz had such a great mix of bright fuschia and turquoise. I decided to take the same colors and interpret into a much easier weekend/work look!




Necklace - F21
Shirt - Ricki's
Jeans - F21
Sandals - Spring

I really love this outfit. I wore this out to a bbq at my aunt's, it's the right amount of polished but casual. This necklace was broken when I received it in my order, but I didn't think that would be too much effort to fix it. Easier to do that than send it back. I was able to restring it quickly, but then broke it and had to do it again lol. I really like the bright pink with the blue, it's a great combination.

Really can't believe that I'm finished! Now I don't have anyone to tell me what to wear. Hmm. This could be interesting. I'm planning on doing a re-cap post tomorrow, with all 21 looks. If you're curious just click here [link] to see all the outfits now, or head on over to Freckles In April to see everyone's last look for the challenge!

Til next time!

No comments: