Tuesday, September 6, 2011

68. 21 Day Challenge: Re-cap

The 21 Day Challenge is over! I'm a little sad, I gotta say.  I enjoyed this. Here's all three weeks of my outfits!


Things I liked: 
- wearing patterns. I wore patterns of some form on 9 days, with only one repeat! I'm improving! 
- experimenting with jewelry: I have way too much jewelry that I don't wear, but I forced myself to wear it during the challenge. It was a good way to see what works and what doesn't, and what I like the most. 
- wearing skirts/dresses. I wore these 12 out of 21 days, which is a huge jump for me. This really makes me happy. I love being girly and I was forced to try all kind of looks! In contrast, I only wore jeans 6 times whereas my normal wear is everyday. 
- Favourite Days: 3, 8, 12, 16, 18, 21. 12, 16 and 21 are my top three. 

Things I'd change: 
- picture taking. I definitely wish I had more consistency in my photos. Using my camera/tripod/remote works out the best, but I have yet to figure out the best time of day. I love having someone to take my pictures too, which only happened on 5 days. 
- plain outfits. I tend to go for plain outfits. Simple things can be great, but in some circumstances it doesn't work out and just looks boring. I think they key is better tailored items that are still simple, but look class
- ponytails. I need to wear my hair down more often. 11 days I had my hair up, but that doesn't really apply. I tend to put my hair up most days even when it starts off as being down. I think I do need a haircut...
- Least Favourite: 10, 13, and 20. 

I thought that I would like fewer of these, but seeing them all together I'm pleasantly surprised! I think the challenge was definitely a success overall! Any comments? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Til next time!

No comments: