Saturday, September 3, 2011

65. Wear it on your head.

I'm getting less creative the more titles I make for these posts. Unfortunate. But I am still posting!




Blazer - Mexx
Tee - Vera Wang via Kohl's
Jeans - Gap 1969
Flats - AE

I love wearing headbands in general. My hair gets in my face a lot so I tend to pull it back alot. The worst part I find is that I can't find many headbands that stay on my head / are comfortable. It sucks. This one is from American Apparel, and it's just a stretch cotton. It may need readjusting every now and then but it's so comfortable. And it doesn't slip nearly as much as others I've tried.

A good end to the first week of work. I love this blazer intensely because of how well it fits. Need another in black I think, since my current black blazer has some flaws.

And lastly, I have a question for you all. I'm trying to decide if I'm cutting my hair or not. It's really really long now, and while I do love the length it's getting almost to that point where I can't handle having all this hair. Any comments? Suggestions on styles? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Til next time!

No comments: