Monday, August 29, 2011

62. Something different.

My 100th post! Holy crap!

Today's Challenge is to do something different with your hair! This was also kind of difficult for me, as I do basic things with my hair and am usually too useless to do much. I can now, after much practice, straighten, curl with a straightener, and braid my hair basically any way possible. I tend to braid my hair while bored. Party trick?


 

Jacket - Vero Moda
Top - Old Navy
Skirt - Mexx
Flats - Clarks, not pictured.

So since I'm pretty good at braiding, I figured I'd try this waterfall braid! I tried and failed to do it this morning. I tried again during the day and it finally stuck! It may will take a lot more practice, but I'm thinking I like this look. Might try out some more styles this week if I manage to make time in the morning.

In better news, my first day went really well! Downside was the absolutely brutal humidity that is currently happening, but the air conditioning helped me not hate my life too much. I would have rather been outside but sometimes you just gotta deal!

Til next time!

No comments: