Saturday, August 27, 2011

60. I am Switzerland.

I am Switzerland. I am neutral. But I do have a pop of color to keep it interesting! Day 13 is, in case you don't know it yet, neutral with a pop of color. I didn't realize I do this all the time, counting jeans as neutral. Dark denim/black/bright scarf is really common for me.




Tee - F21, circa 2008
Tank - F21
Shorts - Old Navy
Sneakers - New Balance

I wear a lot of those two brands, don't I? I forget how much I do it from day to day but seeing it all added up really makes it visible. I think this shirt is so cute, and I'm sad I didn't get a picture of the back of it. Up on the right shoulder it has the words "all the pretty things in life". Cute, I think.

Let's see....what else....I've finally gotten my laptop back! I haven't got it all reconfigured yet, but that will happen tomorrow. Parents are gone for a couple days, to be back again on Tuesday. This dialysis thing should be interesting, the best thing is that it seems to be working so far. It's been a long process but finally something is working for my Dad which is awesome.

Two weeks completed! I'm so proud of myself. Hoping to catch up on Project 52 soon, I'm a few weeks behind. Only one blog project at a time...

P.S. anyone know the title reference? Much better as a book....
Til next time!

No comments: