Sunday, August 21, 2011

54. Pile it on!








Pineapple, thicker chain - borrowed from Mom
Tee - Old Navy
Skirt - H&M
Flats - Marc something? New :)
Bracelet - old, gifted.
Polish - Sally Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac

This post brought to you by...my mother's wardrobe. I didn't really bring enough accessories with me for this challenge day. I have a few pieces of jewelry, but I decided to scour my mother's collection instead. Oh what lovely jewelry she has. I've already stolen some of it, but there's so much more hiding away! So much fun to play with.

I don't like piling on too much jewelry so I just decided to go with a few thicker chains. My absolute favourite is the pineapple. It was bought by my Nan, on my Dad's side, on a vacation to Hawaii back when my parents were dating. My Nan passed away when I was young so I really like having things that have some attachment to her. The other two chains are just another simple one from Mom, and a #1 Daughter necklace I got when I was about 8 (which I didn't get a close-up of). So much goodness. The bracelet is so old too, remember the link bracelets everyone had? Lots of very specific charms that suit me lol.

Off for another day of adventuring!

Til next time!