Monday, August 15, 2011

48. School's out!

After 14 long weeks, school's finally out. I finished my last exam on Friday past. The crappy weather in NL may have kept me complaining all summer, but it was a blessing while studying for finals. And now, miraculously, it's summer-like weather again. This weather coincides with my semi-vacay which isn't truly a vacay yet. I'm working on getting another workterm for the fall, which hasn't happened yet. I'll get a little time to myself to relax once that all gets figured out, which is hopefully soon.


But, this post is not for complaining. Oh no, not today. Today is sunny and I am in a good mood. So, in honour of my new-found freedom, I'm going to be participating in the 21-day Challenge! Yay! It's being hosted by Kayla at Freckles in April, who is adorable. There's a flickr group [link] for anyone who's interested in seeing all the participants. This is a big thing for me, it involves actually planning outfits and posting daily OOTD pictures. We'll see if I can keep up, but for anyone who's interested in watching my progress this could be kind of cool!


So, today's theme is Remix. Since I've never done a 30x30, this one is a little new to me. It's picking one article of clothing to wear at least three times in the 3 week period. No jeans are allowed however (booo). I had a hard time with this one. I contemplated using my suit, since I will have to wear it multiple times, but that's not any fun. I decided to go with a simple black dress I have from f21. It's definitely going to be easy to remix, as long as the weather cooperates with me.




Top - Le Chateau
Dress - F21 <--- my remix item
Belt - JoeFresh

I like this combination, but I'm not sure if I like it more belted or not. What do you think? And is anyone else participating in the challenge? I'm hoping it's going to be fun!



Til next time!

No comments: