Sunday, July 10, 2011

44. You're a firework!

I had SUCH an awesome weekend. Really. It was so good. Lots of fun activities with awesome friends. Hoping to post some pictures soon, since they're so awesome! Did I mention it was awesome?

cardi - tommy / tee - f21 / jeans - bluenotes / flats - EF tour in Nice :)
A little blurry :(

I love these shoes so much.
This is a super late Canada Day post. Somewhat ironically I posted just after that, but this is what I wore that day. A little more 4th of July than anything, but I don't like to look too holiday themed. A red-coral tee with red flats works with the national colors, but toning it down with the cardigan keeps me from looking too cheesy. Good look, I think! A little blurry and a bit too dark for these pictures, but me and the Boy were on the way to fireworks. Such a good nighttttt.


Love this. I've never taken fireworks pictures with my Nikon, but they didn't work out too bad. A success overall. :)

Til next time!

No comments: