Tuesday, July 5, 2011

43. More studying...I thought this was over?

I don't know about what it is with midterms.  It seems like every term, midterm week comes and goes but the midterms never stop! I've got one this week and another in a couple weeks. Really, what's the point? Blech.

cardi - stitches / tank & jeans - f21 / sandals - sanuk


I sincerely like this outfit. I feel like the shirt is a little too blousy around the waist, but most things that have a waist tie at the natural waist usually are for me. I'm loving the print though. And also enjoying that this outfit was under $30 total! The sandals were a little more, bought by my parents which at Universal Orlando. They're made from recycled yoga mats by Sanuk and they come in a bunch of colors now --> Yoga Mat Sandals. Basically the most comfy flip flops I own, with the spongy footbed and cloth strap. So nice for your feet. Mine aren't available anymore, but I still want another pair!  

Also pictured in this post, my lovely broken car. It keeps falling apart and that makes me unhappy. Another trip to the dealership for this little Aerio!

Off to do more studying sadly. Hope Canada Day/July 4th was great for all of you, depending on which country you're in!

Til next time!

No comments: