Tuesday, June 7, 2011

39. And then it starts to rain.

The day I wore this outfit was so nice. It was about 23 degrees, Celsius. The warmest it had been yet! I had leggings on first, but changed when Boyfriend and I had to run some errands. It was still sooo niiceeee. And then we got home to start up the bbq, and it started to rain. I hate the weather in NL.

tunic tank - tj maxx? / tank & jeans - f21 / havianas flip flops
unhappy that it's raining, after having to run in to save my camera.
close up of sheer tunic, and Boyfriend getting things readyyyy.
I do love this shirt though, I can see myself wearing it lots this summer. Got it in Bangor, I think it was TJ Maxx. I don't remember specifically since I kinda did a lot of shopping. I'll be layering many colors underneath to change it up, an easy way to get a little more color and no jewelry necessary because of that crocheted neckline! It continues to the back but not as much. I love having thin shirts that are cute, cool, but still look good. And layered thin clothing is always my best bet on humid days. Hopefully warm days like this continue to fill my life. Unfortunately it doesn't seem likely, but a girl can dream, right?

Til next time!

No comments: