Sunday, June 5, 2011

38. A semi-perfect bun.

A slightly random rant to begin: I've got such a wonderful idea for my next Project 52 post, this weeks picture. That has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but that's irrelevant and it doesn't matter much lol. It's going to be such a good picture when I get it done. I just had to tell you about it. And it'll be done early this week, which means I have to post week 21 and 22 soon. I definitely will.

shirt - h&m / jeans & sweater - bluenotes / flats - clarks

i know you love the blue socks.



In other news, I'm in love with H&M. I absolutely love this shirt. It's drapey and soft and so comfy. Doesn't photograph well though. That's a shame. I also had to include a picture of my hair, because that's the best most perfect bun I've managed to make in a long time. It's nice when my hair decides to not be stupid.

Til next time!

No comments: