So, summer trends! I never claim to be much up on trends, but I try to wear things that always fit in with whatever's popular. Here's my choices! Blogger is being an asshole currently, so if things are formatted wrong I tried my hardest!
1. Bright neon nail polish: I've got a little confession; in the past 3 months or so I've become obsessed with nail polish and nail blogs. I love all the colors and bright designs. I'm pretty useless at doing anything other than basic polish on myself, so I try to go for the brightest colors I can! My new favourites are CG Strawberry Fields, a gorgeous medium pink with gold shimmer, and CG Shocking Pink, pictured below. Such a bright neon pink, makes me feel so summery!
2. Everything pink: So, clearly my nails are loving the pink trend, but it's slowly filtering into all of my closet as well. I am looovviinnggg all of the bright pink happy clothes that's happening! It's such a cute flirty color to wear in any shade. Plus it looks good on my extra pale skin. Always a bonus.
3. White jeans: This one I can't vouch for wearing myself, but I definitely want to find a pair. I love the clean crisp look of white jeans with a casual striped tee or dressed up with a bright patterned shirt. If I had them they would not be staying white for very long though, thus my avoiding of this great trend.
4. Chambray shirt/dress: I love the look of chambray or denim-look dresses. I know they've been popular for a while but I still love the casual yet put together look of them. I was so close to having this one. I saw so many cute dresses at H&M when I was in NB, and didn't buy them. I still don't remember why...
5. Longer length skirts: Midi skirts have been calling out to me since I first saw the expanding trend. I want one so bad, but I can't find any in my area and I'm a little wary of buying online. I'd definitely have to make sure it looks as good as I want it to!
There's my list! Anything you agree or disagree with? Let me know! Head on over to Modly Chic to check out everyone else's answers!
Til next time!