Monday, May 9, 2011

29. First day of the semester.

Spring semester. I'm spending my summer in school, due to the compulsory schedule of my program. I dislike this very much. I have to constantly remind myself that I have less than 2 years left, and these are my last required courses. That helps...sometimes.

Since I've been away, I haven't done much outfit capturing. I didn't really tell anyone about the blog yet, still, but maybe soon. In honour of said vacation, here's a few snaps I got along the way. There are very few as I did lots of shopping but little picture taking.

driving to Bangor


buns & cinnamon sugar butter at Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse. loveee.

mini B&J <3

supper at Olive Garden. nommmm.

driving around backroads of Moncton area.

so pretty, so much farmland.

baking for Auntie. pumpkin (ginger) bread. also nommm.

my carry-ons. messenger bag / camera bag & jacket.

my attempt at a landing pic. so clear and I should have gotten video instead!
Hoping to update myself on Project 52 soon, and get back to outfit photos. I have new clothes that needs to be documented :)

Til next time!

No comments: