Wednesday, April 6, 2011

22. Out of order.

Since I meant to post OOTD's from last week on Sunday and Monday, I had two posts ready. I ended up posting Monday anyways and forgot about the other post. Today seems good enough, right?

Out of order this week I suppose. I'll still have my Project 52 and FBFF for Friday. I feel weird not following a schedule, it keeps me in line. A one-off for this week I guess. Here they are!
top - Zara / black tank - f21 / pants - espirit / shoes - clarks

cute details on the shoulders

The above outfit is one I've been saving for a while. A cousin of mine picked it up in Spain from Zara, which I've now realized I love dearly. Still have the option of ordering online and sending it to her, but I want to go to Madrid and see the store in person! Big dreams, I kn

wrap cardi - garage, 06? / le sac dress - aa / tights - walmart / heels (not pictured) - naturalizer

This is my "press-release-for-program-oh-my-god-what-do-I-wear" outfit. It worked out well. A little short for work but I get away with it. I have a lot of leg and apparently covering those legs with tights evens out the short? Maybe. I probably wouldn't do it again. And I'm in love with this dress, but I haven't worn it any other ways. It's convertible and very useful, but I get stumped. Oh well. I'll try the less covered up versions in the summer.

And off for another exciting day of work. I've nearly finished my work report, final read-through on it today and then binding and passing in! Yay! A few days early even! So happy it's done.

Til next time!

No comments: