Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion-Beauty Friend Friday: Spring Trends

As I began to write this post, I realized something: I am never up on trends.

I love style blogs and looking through magazines but I could not name a single trend for spring offhand (except florals, which doesn't really count because it's spring, duh). After some searching and some polyvore matching, I've found the best trends I am going to try to wear for the next four months! That is, if I ever see a temperature on the plus side again. We had one freak day earlier the week and today it's snowing again. I fear a prolonged winter. I don't want more cold.



Aren't they all dreamy? From top right;
  • Sheer Layers
  • Citrus colors
  • LBD
  • Florals
  • Lady-like/ballerina
That last skirt needs to be mine. I'm seriously loving pink right now but I think a bright blue dress would also be a lovely addition to my closet. I can't wait for summer and it's light fabrics and warm temperatures. Off to dream of beaches! Head over to Modly Chic to see everyone else's take on spring!

Til next time!

No comments: