Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project 52: Week 10

One week later and first draft of the work report is just about done. And I've recently discovered China Glaze. Yeah, this is not going to be good for my bank account. I got For Audrey, a beautiful pale Tiffany blue, and Spontaneous, gorgeous grape-y purple. I've got them on my fingers and toes. I'd post a picture now but I want to get a good picture in natural light first.

So, Week 10. Childhood toys. This one had many options for me...dressing up in all of my clothes, nail polish and playing with make-up, baking, twister mat that I have and LOVE, and obviously the gaming systems in my house (Wii and xbox). I decided to go with an old favourite. The bigger bear is one I made at Build-A-Bear when I was in Chicago like 8 years ago. Loved it. The second is a classic, Mickey Mouse bought at Disney a couple years ago. I love my stuffed animals. Here it is :)


Loves it. I'm going to have a great outfit post this week, I've been keeping up with looking cute. Or trying to. Hehe. 

Til next time!

No comments: