Tuesday, March 29, 2011

19. Oh, oh, suppose you'll never know...

Apparrently I can't count. That's fun. I numbered my last post 16 when it was actually 18. My brain decided it was going to count down after 17? Weird.

Another week in progress, and as I've been told several times there are 17 working days left to the workterm after today. That's not very many. And I'm planning on taking two of them off. So 15 days for me. Oh dear. This week I decided I'm going to do a little spotlight on the Grey's Anatomy cast. The fashion isn't always shown, or apparently at all in some episodes, but there's a distinct comfy casual but professional look. Meredith, being the main Grey of the show, has the most appearances in regular clothing so today I'll take a look at her wardrobe. Tomorrow's is just going to be special mentions of outfits I can't forget, stay tuned for that.


Season 1 - Episode 5



Season 3 - Episode 8



Season 5 - Episode 14


Season 7 - Episode 15

Personally, I've loved it all. The worn in thick sweaters, long sleeved tees, and classic elegance on the rare occasions we see them dressed up. Meredith has always had a classic style, slightly preppy but very utilitarian. Easy to take care of, I think. The hair was my favourite in the first couple of seasons. I'm emulating it a little now, except I went a little blonder. Here's a few options below if you're trying to make a Meredith inspired look: pair these chunky sweaters with thin layered tees and jeans to keep warm in Seattle chill.
Ribbed cardigan
31 GBP - peopletree.co.uk

Tommy hilfiger sweater
75 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

J Crew long sleeve top
$150 - jcrew.com

J Crew crew sweater
58 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Victoria s Secret victoria secret sweater
$25 - victoriassecret.com



Off for another lovely day of work! Wish me luck! Stay tuned for tomorrow with some personal favourites from Grey's seasons. Any you think should be included? Let me know!

Til next time!

No comments: