Monday, March 7, 2011

10. Spring like temperatures ahead.

I am seriously hoping this spring thing keeps up. It was warmer, still in the minus all weekend, but just so nice to not have to bundle up ridiculously. I, being the fool that I am, ventured out to the windiest and coldest places there are to takes OOTD pictures. Two days in a row, and again today! Yesterday was spa day, massages for me and the boy. I was all comfy cozy so I wasn't so polished.

Loving that today is plus 5. Plus 5! That's such a nice welcome. I feel like a light jacket or sweater is all I'd need. Lovely feeling, I must say. I headed out yesterday and today looking for my EBEW purchases, didn't find anything at Old Navy but caught some awesome sales. Got my polka dots at Dynamite, can't wait to show them off! Won't be til the evening sadly, work comes before blog (sometimes). Enough of me rambling, here's my outfits! I actually edited them too, this was a labour intensive post.

black button up & blue scoop neck shirt - f21 / straight leg jeans - gap / booties - naturalizer (on sale) / belt from another dress


purple top - h&m / black dress as skirt - f21 / leggings - dynamite / boots - payless / scarf - gifted / belt - unknown? 


white ls - ON / anthropologie skirt - bought online / tights - walmart / flats - ae by payless

I love my camera so much. The quality is just so much better than my point and shoot, or my Blackberry (obviously). I know it's happy I'm using it, and I'm so happy to have the boy home to help me. I've got my tripod now so I'm going to try to keep taking pictures most days.

I almost posted these showing my face but I'm still not sure if I want to. I made faces and I think the pictures look cute, but I'm still wary on showing myself on my blog! I was about a minute from telling my boy that I had one, he didn't even ask when he saw me editing the pictures and no questions on why I want my picture taken of my outfit. Bless his heart.

I'm off to get ready for a bbq! Yay! So happy that it's warm enough to reasonably barbeque. Spring is definitely on it's way.

Til next time!

No comments: