Thursday, February 24, 2011

Project 52: Week 7 & 8

I'm getting into a habit of posting Project 52 on Thursdays, so I think I'm just going to make a habit of it. I'm finally caught up to the week. Only took a month.

Week 7: Open Your Heart - This one has been following my winter theme that my pictures seem to be taking. It's kind of hard not to get swallowed up by all the snow. I had to shovel like mad on Sunday past, as I ranted about in an earlier post, and I have to accept that shoveling isn't as bad as I think. It's good, cheap exercise and it serves a really good purpose. That being, I am able to get out of my driveway when I do it. The shovel in this light looks like it wants to be used. I hope it stops snowing so I don't.




Week 8: The View from Here - This one's pretty self-explanatory. I'm in my favourite spot on my couch, working on my blog. The TV is just to the right, and I'm currently watching Friends :) I'm kind of loving how it's not completely dark yet and it's almost 6PM. There may be snow everywhere, but spring is coming. I can feel it.




I plan to get more creative with next week's theme. For now I'm just getting a picture to fit within the theme, but I'm going to start thinking more creatively within the context from now on. It's a project to work on my skills. Once the snow stops it will be much easier. Grey's tonight! Yay!

Til next time!

No comments: