Sunday, February 27, 2011

8. I love lazy Sundays.

Don't you love it when you can feel spring coming? I know I talk about the weather too much but today needs to be talked about. It rained like crazy yesterday, the wind was so strong it nearly blew me off my feet. But today, it looks like spring. It's sunny and probably chilly but not ridiculously cold. I can't wait for it to be warm.

I've decided to try to do OOTD recaps every Sunday/Monday. I'm taking pictures of my outfits most days, except when I think they're not up to par. That happens sometimes, I get lazy and stop accessorizing. I realize now how important that can be!

black Tommy cardigan / ss lace tee - samuel & co / green racer-back tank - garage / mexx suit pants


green wrap sweater - bluenotes / blue graphic tee - old navy / yellow tank - bluenotes / black pants - eclipse   

I wear a lot of green. The first outfit is from earlier in the term, same as in my header. I loooove the lace shirt. I've worn it that way a couple times but I'm actually proud of my remixing abilities, I've worn it backwards too. I actually think it looks better that way. There's pearls on top too, but you can't see.

The second is from this week. Work appropriate but sooo comfy. Layered tees for a bit of contrast and a sweater on top, of course. My building/office space is so cold. The dress pants I have on are from 2007, at least. Maybe earlier. I love having old clothes that can serve a new purpose.

I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful tips I've gotten! I now have a list on my BB of post ideas, and there's a lot. I'm getting inspiration from many many other blogs, obviously will credit if I end up taking direct ideas from them, Also a big thank you to my followers! I am so excited to have you guys reading my little blog! I squee'd with excitement (it was embarassing, I'm glad no one heard). If there's anything you guys think I should post on or any suggestions about layout or design, feel free to send them on! I'm always looking for ways to improve. And yay to 200 page views! That actually surprised me so much, I'm so honoured to know people are actually taking the time to read what I write. I think I'm really gonna like this blogging thing after all :)

Til next time!

No comments: