Thursday, July 5, 2012

135. Give a little time to me, or burn this out.

Yes, another Ed Sheeran song. No, it won't stop.



button-down - express / belt from a mexx skirt / capris - Smart Set / shoes (not pictured) AE flats / necklace - from a gift shop in Dublin :) 


What have I managed to lose in gaining a new music obsession? My ability to write full sentences. Lists it is! 


- skipped yoga to clean yesterday. stayed on my laptop instead. yep. 
- realized I may have lost a little weight, or once my monthly bloat went away I feel smaller anyways. good to realize nonetheless. 
- I'm curious what I weigh lately but don't know if I want to find out. 
- I've had this shirt from Express since last April. This was my first time wearing it. I still have a skirt I haven't worn that I bought last Sept.
- every outfit that I've liked lately has included these black pants. need more of them, desperately.  Slightly longer would do, but slim fit and cropped. Ideas/suggestions?


Rant must be over, stuff to do! 

Til next time! 

No comments: