Tuesday, June 12, 2012

131. You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

Another workweek over means another Friday, and maybe an opportunity to bust out my best sartorial choices?

Not so much.

Unfortunately I don't like my closet lately. It's giving me dirty looks and asking why I give it so much crap. I don't have an answer, but I don't think it really cares. I'm having a hard time getting dressed with the options I have. This is a good bare bones outfit, but it's like being away from my closet for 4 months made me forget how to dress, and accessorize, and pick out work clothes (but that's another story).





scarf - ON / cardi - Two Sisters / shirt - Ricki's / jeans - bongo / flats - not a clue! 

In theory, this outfit is okay. But in practice, I really don't like it. The v-neck of the shirt and collar of the cardi don't work. And the scarf makes it better, but it was too much to wear around the office. So I felt pretty stupid the whole day. Not a good way to end the week. 

Critical? Yes. But like I said, my closet and I aren't getting along. It's probably going to continue.  

Til next time!

No comments: