Wednesday, June 6, 2012

129. Restrictions.




tunic - Flamenco, from Madrid / leggings - Old Navy / boots (not pictured) - Payless

It's pretty easy for me to figure out why I haven't posted as much lately. It's cold, so I'm rewearing old outfits, and my Blogger account is blocked at work. Social networking, it's called. That's probably better off, really. I spend a lot of time wandering around the internet when I don't have anything else to do.

This was a rare new outfit. I love this tunic, even though these pictures are terribly distorted in color. Forgetting to take OOTD pictures, again. The bottom picture shows some of the embroidered detail, and a better idea of the color. I need to start using my tripod again, the pictures turn out better.

I'm lowering my expectations soon, for blogging. I think I need to slowly get back into it, still waiting for the weather to get back on my side. The cold snap isn't so fun here, we saw the sun today for the first time in a while. It's depressing. But we must go on, mustn't we?

Til next time!

No comments: