Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 84: Update

Here's my last post for a couple weeks folks! I'm off on midterm break! With the exchange course I'm doing here in the UK, the regular semester break dates that coincide with the North American schedule didn't work out. It was decided that we'd go along with the other university's break, which works out even better!

I'm off to Italy and Spain until the 11th of April!

first stop, Venice!

Too excited about this, and there's so much stuff I'm going to see. I've been to most of the cities we're going to, with the exception of Barcelona, but I'm just as happy to be going back again. I'm going to eat as much gelato as I can stuff into my face.

So, on that note, I hope you all have a happy Easter break or spring break or whatever reason you have to get a couple of days off! More posts on everything I've seen during these two weeks when I return, and the countdown to returning back to NL will begin!

Til next time!

No comments: