Tuesday, March 13, 2012

123. Green-themed everything

I love wearing green, and I'm ridiculously pale so St. Paddy's Day is a good holiday for me. So imagine my surprise when I realized I have like 1 green shirt for this coming weekend? The horror! Luckily boyfriend is on his way here shortly so I'm sending for supplies.

I would love to be taking pictures of my outfits that I've been wearing. I have not, because I hate point and shoot cameras for taking OOTD photos. It drives me insane. I tried 15 times and came up with one blurry photo that's not terrible. I tried, I really did.



Cardigan - Pull and Bear / Lace tee - Samuel&Co / tank - Bluenotes / leggings - F21

Green | Everybody, Everywear

I tried, see? Sad part about these photos is you can't even see the freckles I got this weekend. They go nicely with the green. That's what I get for waiting til it's late afternoon to take pictures. That, and it's kind of grey out today. None of these things combine in my favour. I looked up the cardigan online, out of curiousity, and apparently the color is called emerald. I always think these types of green are more blue and therefore it doesn't count, but I love it anyways haha. Below is what it should look like!


This green attempt at an outfit post brought to you by EBEW! I love participating in these but haven't recently, so I knew green had to be the winner. And my reason for wearing leggings when it actually isn't that warm out? I went for a pedi today :) Spring green on my toes and ready for Ireland!



Head on over to Everybody, Everywear to see how everyone else is rocking their green! 
Til next time! 

No comments: