Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 52: Week 45 - 52

Here's my last big wrap-up. I've been adding them to this post, just because I wanted to finish it all in one go. So here's the last two months of my Project 52!

Week 45: Book Title. An old collection. I've got too many books, and many of my old ones from highschool stay here at home. Pretty self-explanatory.



Week 46: Over the Top. My Aunt P goes way overboard with Christmas. Gifts, especially. This is about a third of her presents that I wrapped for her. This was one of my good deeds for Christmas haha, to try and reduce her stress level! Taken with Blackberry and taken from Facebook, so the quality sucks lol.




Week 47: Water. The Christmas lights reflecting on the harbour are one of the prettiest things ever, but the water is rarely still enough to get a good reflection. Here's one of the best I managed to get.




Week 48: Twinkle Twinkle. I was going to use a Christmas tree image for this, but I was so fascinated by the glitter on these bushes. It's really faint, and you can't see it well enough, but driving by these was so pretty. The frost had formed quickly on the branches and all down this deserted road was a glittery pathway. This is no flash and just headlights, I think. Too bad it didn't work!




Week 49: Tradition. This has been a tradition from way before I was born. My parents and grandparents would have one, or several, B-52 shots before and after Christmas Eve mass. I've taken part in the past couple of years. We have a couple of rounds together and over the phone with the rest of my Dad's family, then head to bed and wait for Santa.





Week 50: Festive Colors. The lights of the tree, behind tinsel and ornaments and bokeh'd out. Prettyyyyy.




Week 51: Holiday Cheer. Another easy picture. People are home, shed parties are happening, it's a good time. I am from the Bay and I am proud of it haha.




Week 52: What Life is All About. These are the two people who matter most to me, with the third close behind taking the picture. Family and friends are the most important thing, always.


I hope you've all enjoyed my Project 52! I didn't always post on time or even in the right month or sequence, but I enjoyed being challenged like this. Definitely a fun thing to take part in.

Happy New Year to all my readers and friends! I hope 2012 is amazing for you and brings you everything you're hoping for :)

Til next time!

No comments: