Thursday, January 19, 2012

117. Another overdue outfit.

I'm noticing how quickly my fashion blogging skills have gone downhill. I'm still getting dressed of course, but it's mediocre at best. No thoughtfully picking out my outfits and accessories anymore people. It's school and it's in a foreign country. Not leaving on leggings and slippers all day is the best I can do.

I was looking through to see if I had actually gone like three weeks without taking an outfit photo, and the answer is a resounding yes. The last reasonable outfit I wore, and didn't actually even take actual photos of, was on Boxing Day. Yeah, that's right. Boxing Day. No shopping for me like most North Americans, just eating and drinking in a town with no cell phone service. The equivalent to New Years everywhere else basically. We partied at Boyfriend's place and had quite a lot of fun. I broke out the sequins just to spice things up. Casual but so comfortable.

 cardigan - Gap / tee - F21 / skirt - Rio / black booties from Naturalizer (not pictured)

I posed weird, so I think I look weird, but I like the outfit anyways. I wanna get back to posting outfits, but I keep rewearing the same things. Barely changing anything actually, my outfit formula is pretty basic. I'm hoping to get a little more dressed up in the next couple of weeks, we're around the town/London due to school constrictions. I'll actually have to work on this whole remixing thing. That will happen once I do laundry, which I still haven't. I'm putting it off as long as I can, which is working quite well. Been here since the 7th, spent 4 days in Denmark and I still have clothes to wear. Lots actually, though the socks are running a little low.

Off to book trips soon hopefully. I've got my trip to Madrid planned but not booked. Have to figure out time constraints with one of my classes, see if I can make it work to fly out on a Thursday night instead of Friday. Here's hoping it works!

Til next time!

No comments: