Friday, December 16, 2011

110. Mind the gap!

So here's my announcement. It's still surreal to me and I'd make this post a jump through, but I didn't really feel like it haha. I've been hinting at it in the way that only I know, because I haven't shared it yet.

My soon to be campus!

In 3 weeks from today, I will be boarding a plane heading for London! Due to an unexpected cancellation, I was first on the wait-list and will now be attending my university's semester abroad at the MUN campus in Harlow England!!! I'm moving to England for 4 months! YAY!

Somewhat on a related note (did I mention I'm excited?) I plan on changing the focus of my blog a little, more to lifestyle and what happens with me from day to day. I've got a pretty good base built up here with my blog, so I'm going to share it with my family so I can post pictures and they can keep up with what I'm doing. There's lots of trips planned, including Ireland for St. Patrick's Day (!!!!!!!!) so I'll have lots to share. I'm hoping some of you will stay around, I love all of you for reading my blog for these past 11 months!

So, clearly as you can see, I'm soaking up as much time here at home before I leave and preparing myself for being in another country. The weather seems to be about the same as my normal weather patterns here in NL, so that part isn't making me worry much. But the packing! I don't know how I'll live without my closet. I have a feeling my slight remixing skills are going to come in handy.

If anyone's had any experience traveling internationally or has spent time in England, please leave any tips in the comments!

Til next time!

No comments: