Wednesday, November 9, 2011

93. How to hide a sock.

Sometimes, you have perfect pictures that are level and well lit, and that make you look perfect in every way. 

And sometimes you have an awkward smile in all of them and you can't level a tripod to save your life. And Blogger decides to make your life difficult on those days. Guess which one I'm having?






sweater/tunic - H&M, gift / belt - Joe Fresh / pants - Old Navy / boots - Spring

Alright, so my hair looks good. I'll give it that much. And I finally found a way to wear this sweater that doesn't make me look like a potato. So maybe a good day after all?

Here's the fun thing about having an aunt that lives near the singular H&M in the Atlantic region; sometimes she gets me clothes. She has good intentions but sometimes clothes doesn't fit right, just because it doesn't want to. I have, however, managed to make this work. I'm still thinking about hacking off the sleeves, but I like the look of this. Belted is much better than I've worn it before, it just looks sloppy without it.

As much as I hate winter, I love the clothes. I really do. I love my boots, and I love my thick wooly sweaters. You know what clothes I love most though for winter? The kind I'm wearing but you can't even tell? My thick long Spongebob Christmas slipper socks, also known as hide the unshaven legs and keep the legs warm in boots socks. It's the little things in life that can just make your day :)

Til next time!

No comments: