Wednesday, November 2, 2011

89. Wandering through the park

This was such a nice day. Clearly, it was last week and I'm just late posting. Boyfriend was here to take these, and he still doesn't ask why I want pictures of my outfit. I really do love him lol.






Jacket - Vero Moda / Shirt - H&M / Jeans - Guess / Flats - Clarks

A few pictures are a little weird. I kind of don't mind looking weird on my blog anymore. It's a strange feeling. I know I'm weird, and my outtakes are ridiculous, but as long as I'm not looking like a complete freak I like to post them. I think this is self-acceptance? The truest color of the shirt is in one of the middle pictures, where I'm picking a crumb off my shirt. My breakfast decided to go rogue, as most of my food does during meals.

So, a question. I hope someone responds, actually. I said what I really needed to say in my post on Monday. I think it was reasonably written, and I don't think I complained too much. I find that when I post things like that, I get less comments or views. Is it awkward to respond? Do you think I'm being whiny (which I probably am, I'm an only child and prone to it)? Or is it just that it's too long to read? I'd like your honest opinion on things. I really do enjoy writing, and my blog is the best place to showcase that. I'm just wondering if anyone's interested! Comment and let me know!

Til next time!

No comments: