Thursday, July 14, 2011

46. Cause today I don't feel like doing anything, nothing at all

I'm having a thing for song lyrics in titles lately. This is not a good road to go down, I love too many songs and know too many lyrics. Also, warning. I liked most of these pictures so this is photo heavy...slightly.



dress - old navy / cardi - target / white tank - bluenotes / sandals - havianas




I love warm days. Considering this was the first stretch of nice weather this year, it was good to get out and enjoy it! About 25 celsius that day I think, we never really reach more than 30 degrees here (for you American folk, that translates about high 70s to low 90s. that's as hot as it gets..ever). Dresses are very necessary even when by the coast, where it cools down a little more. Everyone gravitates towards the water, and the many beaches around the Avalon.

We ended up getting lunch before lounging on the rocky beach. Local take-out with some of the best fresh fish there is. Cod is the only fish I eat, the only seafood in fact. It's all I would need to eat lol. Feast on some of those pictures, and just try to tell me you aren't hungry!


nom'ing it up.
so unhealthy. so so delicious.
boyfriend retrieving a rock for me. I'm difficult. 

I think I'm gonna have to go visit that take-out again. I'm partially drooling. Lovely.

Til next time!

No comments: