Thursday, June 30, 2011

42. An almost summer day.

I complain about the weather a lot. Living in NL has its benefits, but the fact that it was so cold in the entire month of June that it was nicknamed Juneuary. I found it quite amusing at first, despite the cold. Actually, thinking back on it I think we had some warmer days in January than June. Sad thought.

plaid shirt - f21 (heritage) / dress - delia's, $10 on sale! / sandals - spring
obligatory hair flick. I do this 8 million times after I wash my hair.



This was a particularly nice day, I even shaved my legs. I don't know why I don't own any maxis when shaving my extensive length of leg is such a feat. I had a few more pictures picked out but I don't feel like editing or resizing, so here they are in unedited glory. Cloudy days suck but they may for good lighting.

I meant to post this yesterday, but such is life. My parents are in so I get less time to blog secretly. I managed to take a few outfit pics this week though, and I probably will show boyfriend soon. He keeps taking pictures for me and I don't think he knows why! Oh well, it will all be revealed in time... ;) 

Til next time!

No comments: