Saturday, April 2, 2011

Project 52: Week 13

Project 52 this week was "Just for Fun"! Lots of different options for this, and clearly the posting on Thursday thing isn't working out. I'll settle for Saturday? Haha. I have several pictures that I could use, but this one takes the cake. It's terrible. So so bad. But if it makes someone laugh at my ridiculousness, that will do. 

Click on through for the hilarity...really, it's worth it. 



During an OOTD session while boyfriend was home, I tried doing a jumping picture. Several actually. They failed miserably. But I got some very lovely outtakes. I make faces when jumping, apparently. I blocked out part of my face in fear that someone would recognize me. This one is not going on flickr, either.

issues? I think so.

Dear 10 followers, please don't leave me! I love you all! I promise I'll take pictures that aren't ridiculous next time. If this made you laugh, let me know. That will make me happy and posting weird pictures worth it :) 

Til next time!

No comments: