Friday, April 22, 2011

Fashion-Beauty Friend Friday: Inspiration

Inspiration - Since I wasn't involved in FBFF a year ago, this will be my first time answering these questions, but they're the first set so I'm told! Inspiration can come from anywhere and I'm finding myself getting more inspired by, well, everything!

1. Which celebrity (celebrities) do you look to for fashion inspiration? 













I don't know if I follow any certain celebrities for inspiration. I like a lot of pieces that some of them wear, but it can be so varied that there's not really any certain celebrity I look to. As I've shown in some of my previous posts, I look more to TV characters for inspiration. Grey's, Gossip Girl, Mad Men, and OTH have all had an impact on my style, but not the celebrity as much as their character.

 
2. When it comes to your own personal style, what inspires you? I would like to think that my closet inspires me, but sometimes that's not true. It kinda sucks sometimes (my closet, that is) but I'm working on it. I think seeing other bloggers probably inspires me the most, and some fashion magazines or websites like Instyle and Glamour. My style is pretty basic and simple but I like seeing different combinations of patterns or colors like the spring/summer trends.

 3. How do you hope to inspire your readers? 





I'd hope that anyone reading my blog might be inspired by my photography firstly. I know my outfits aren't all that interesting or innovative, but I try to do my best to make them blog-worthy. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm trying to say with my blog. If someone finds inspiration through what I say or the pictures I take, I feel like at least someone is getting something from it!

4. Outside the realm of fashion who/what inspires you? 


Photography, completely. And music. And my friends and family. There are so many things that inspire me on a day to day basis. Baking too. I love to create things for the people I love and I get a lot of that inspiration from blogs too haha.

5. Which songs inspire you?
Oh God. This could be long. There are many for different reasons, here's a few of my favourites!

 
Delicate by Damien Rice. Drool. 

 
Memory by Sugarcult. An old favourite. 

Who's That Chick - for dancing and partyingggg. 

Coldplay - Yellow. I disliked them when they first came out, I loved them once I listened!

Til next time!

No comments: