Sunday, April 17, 2011

25. My weekend so far.

Hello all! Hope your weekend has been as relaxed as mine! Hoping to put an OOTD post up sometime this week, once I get back into taking pics! I've got some planned post writing to do over the next week, I'm going on a little vacay out of province soon. Haven't been off the island in a while and I'm going stir crazy.

In the mean time, here's a few snaps from my weekend. Project 52 for this week and next should be up tomorrow, I get really bad with deadlines when the weekend comes lol. 


Best part about kid's birthday parties? The junk food.

The little miss's cake.
Teabags left on the counter to cool. <3
just out of the oven cinnamon pull apart bread.
The pull apart bread is glorious. Me and my mom made it, but used less sugar. I'd stick with the recipe but it still tastes really good. Via Joy the Baker, found through stumbleupon. I told you it was good! I'm off to enjoy the rest of my time home, pan fried cod for supper. Nom! Loves!

Til next time!

No comments: